Monday 29 June 2015

The Qur’aan | The Spring of our hearts


Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

 The most and so many mediums are presented in the Duas for making the Qur’aan Sharief the object of life! 

May Allah Ta'ala grant us the Taufeeq.




TRANSLATION

“O my Sustainer! O my sustainer! O my sustainer! O Allah! O The Greatest! O The All-Hearing! O The All-Seeing! O The One Who has no partner and the One Who has no adviser! O the Creator of the sun and the splendid moon! O the Refuge of the one who is afflicted, who is in fear, who is in search of refuge! O The Provider of sustenance to a little child! O the Joiner of the broken bones! I beg of You like the begging of the one who is afflicted, who is in need – like the begging of the one who is in a calamitous predicament. I beg of You through the knots of honour in Your Throne, through the keys of Mercy in Your Book, through the eight names that are written on the horn of the sun – that You make the Qur’aan the spring of my heart and the remover of all my sorrow.”